Ever since I became unemployed, almost a month ago, I've been working out quite a bit more than I had been previously. Not only do I suddenly have a lot of free time on my hand, but Dan, my boyfriend, also decided to join the gym a few weeks ago. So, I've been doing about 2 hours of working out a day, including quite a bit of strength training. You'd think this would result in some serious weight loss, right?
Wrong.
SO wrong.
I've basically been at a standstill in the weight loss department for the past month. It is incredibly frustrating. At first, I was blaming it on the slightly indulgent birthday weekend I had at the end of February. Well, that was almost 2 weeks ago now, and the numbers on the scale are still not budging. Out of frustration, I've stopped doing any strength training this week, and am only doing cardio. I'm hoping to see some results soon, before I tear my hair out.
No comments:
Post a Comment