Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pain

I've been doing pretty well this week with the exercise - I finally decided to add some strength training back to my routine, so I'm back doing the 30 Day Shred. The Shred is torture all in itself, but I'm switching it up by also including the kettlenetics DVD on occasion (which destroys me every time I do it!) and a new Cardio yoga DVD I picked up a few weeks ago. Plus my usual treadmill/elliptical workouts at the gym. Oh, and I started C25K on Monday - its scary how much easier it is to do now than it was when I first attempted it about a year ago.

All of this exercise, particularly the strength, has me SORE. It's ironic - I'm not actually in that much pain when I am working out, but once I stop and sit, I feel like my legs are going to fall off. I'm going to push through, though - I need this. I need to see some progress on the scale before the really nice weather gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment