Thursday, April 29, 2010

Potential Progress on the job front

So, I had a 2nd interview for that job last week, and they also wanted to check my references, so I worked on getting those together and confirmed. I'm really hoping that I get it, and that it happens soon - I feel so out of sorts and purposeless. I've noticed that as time has gone by, my natural impulse to stay up late and sleep in in the morning is taking over. It is becoming more and more difficult for me to fall asleep at a normal time. Last night, we went to bed around 11:30pm. I tried to sleep, I really did - but around 12:30pm I finally just turned on the light and read. I read for at least an hour, and still I didn't feel tired. I wanted to get up this morning when Dan did - 6:00am - but that clearly wasn't happening when I was operating on 4 hours sleep. Very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment